How to find your size:
- Bend to either side to find your natural waist and measure 4" down. If you have a long waist, measure approximately 6" down.
- Take your measurement around and check the chart for your Jackie G-String size.
HOW TO PUT ON YOUR G-STRING:
- Lay the g-string with the tags facing up.
- With the rhinestones facing up, use the "lobster claws" to hook the rhinestone strand to the left side and tail of the g-string. The right side of the g-string is attached by the strong magnet.
- To put the g-string on, unhook the magnet, slip your g-string on, and attach the magnet.
- Adjust the sliders on both sides until the g-string fits comfortably. The g-string should fit snug, but not too tight.
|Petite||29" to 32"|
|Small||33" to 36"|
|Medium||37" to 40"|
|Large||40" to 46"|
|Curvy||46" to 54"|